The non-stick Wolstead Stonetek 24cm Crepe Pan has a slightly raised edge that makes it easy to flip crepes or pancakes.
- The crepe pan body is made of durable forged aluminium which produces heat evenly while cooking.
- The surface is coated with two layers of PFOA-free non-stick coating and has a speckled stone finish. This allows low-fat cooking and easy clean-up.
- The slightly raised edge helps in flipping crepes, pancakes, or toasted bread.
- The handle is secured with two rivets for stability.
- The heavy-duty base suits all stovetops, including induction.
- This crepe pan is safe to use in the oven up to a temperature of 180C.
Forged aluminium, PFOA-free non-stick coating
24cm (diameter) x 1.7cm (height)
Yes, up to 180C
|Cleaning and care
Dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended
90-day money-back guarantee