The Wolstead Superior+ 32cm Chef's Pan is great for cooking anything from braised meals to slow cooked dishes. It is also perfect for roasting.
- The chef’s pan is made of heavy-duty hard-anodised aluminium that generates and distributes heat evenly and is twice as hard as stainless steel.
- The surface is coated with three-layers of PFOA-free non-stick coating for excellent food release and easy clean-up.
- The generous 6.5L capacity is suitable for cooking meals good for six to seven individuals.
- It comes with a tempered glass lid with a steam vent that lets you easily monitor your cooking progress.
- Two helper handles provide a control and support when transferring and moving the pan.
- Both handles are fixed to the pan with dual rivets for a secure grip.
- Stainless steel rivets are uncoated to avoid peeling.
- The magnetic stainless steel base is suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- This chef's pan is safe to use in the oven up to a temperature of 240C without the lid or 180C with the lid.
Hard anodised aluminium with three layers of PFOA-free, non-stick coating (pan) glass (lid), and stainless steel (base and handle)
32cm (diameter) x 8.5cm (height)
Yes, up to 180C (with lid) or 240C (without lid)
|Cleaning and care
Dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended
Limited lifetime guarantee