The Wolstead Superior+ 20cm Frypan is perfect for cooking small portions of everyday dishes. It’s also great for cooking using little to no oil.
- The frypan is made of heavy-duty hard-anodised aluminium which generates and distributes heat evenly and is twice as hard as stainless steel.
- The surface is coated with three-layers of PFOA-free non-stick coating for excellent food release and easy clean-up.
- This compact 20cm frypan is ideal for individual servings or smaller servings for two.
- The flared rim allows mess-free pouring of sauces and liquids.
- It has a specially designed Y-shaped handle that minimises heat transfer from the pan.
- The handle is fixed to the pan with dual rivets for a secure grip.
- Stainless steel rivets are uncoated to avoid peeling.
- The magnetic stainless steel base is suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- This frypan is safe to use in the oven up to a temperature of 240C.
Hard anodised aluminium with three layers of PFOA-free, non-stick coating (pan) and stainless steel (base and handle)
Yes, up to 240C
|Cleaning and care
Dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended
Limited lifetime guarantee